AWARD – 2 Units
CERTIFICATE – 6 Units
Who are these qualifications for?
The Level 3 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management are ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities.
|The aim/purpose of this workshop
|To develop knowledge and understanding of leadership as required by a practicing or potential first line manager
|Solving problems and making decisions
|The learner will be able to solve problems and make decisions as required by a practicing or potential first line manager
|Understanding how to lead effective meetings
|To develop knowledge and understanding of meetings as required by a practising or potential first line manager
|To develop understanding and ability to communicate effectively, as required by a practising or potential middle manager
|Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
|The learner will be able to develop knowledge and understanding of motivation theory and how it can be applied in the workplace to improve performance as required by a practising or potential first line manager
|Understanding innovation and change
|To develop knowledge and understanding of innovation and change as required by a practising or potential first line manager